Collaborative Electronic Lab Notebook Software
RPMeLab is electronic laboratory notebook software, built for the modern research environment, that provides investigators with secure, centralized notebook and user management, searchable notes and data, and flexible output options.
- Centralized Lab Notebook Management
- Support for up to 100 Concurrent Users
- Keyword Dictionaries and Search
- Support for multiple entry types
- Cross-platform and optimized for laptops and Apple iPad®
Centralized Lab Notebook Management
- RPMeLab gives the primary investigator a single tool to manage all lab researchers and their notebooks in an electronic format.
- Notebooks and Researchers: Create an unlimited number of notebooks and assign one or more users to each notebook.
- Line of inquiry and Laboratory Experiments: Track multiple lines of inquiry and experiments per notebook.
Multiple Notebook Entry Types
- Free-Form Text
- Structured In-App Data Collection
- Word, Excel and PDF
- JPEG and PNG Images
- QuickTime Movies and Sound
Powerful Keywording and Search
- Investigators can standardize relevant terms and categories in a central keyword dictionary.
- One or more keywords can be assigned to each notebook entry, and new keywords can be added as necessary at the entry level.
- RPMeLab has powerful search capabilities to find entries in a single notebook or across all notebooks based on assigned keywords.
RPMeLab is a multi-user, database solution that can be used on Windows XP and above, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, and Apple iPad with OS 4.2.1 or greater.